Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I am 10 Years From Now....

             " It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had."
        
              There is nothing on Earth that would last forever. Even, us, humans that comes from the form of our Creator would experience death. Everything has an epiration date.
               Now, I'm in 15 years of my existence and I am happy with the things that I've already done in my life. I wouldn't be here if my parents didn't help me out. they are the one that I should thank for, for their understanding, for their support and love. since I was a kid, I always want to be something different, to do such things that our mind can't imagine and I want my parents to be proud of me. During those years, I already dreaming to become a Computer Engineer because of my father's dream. He dream that his child would be a professional Computer Engineer someday. I want to accomplish that dream for my father.
                I'm in 4th Year High School now. Many things can happen that we don't expect. There's a famous saying that " Expect the Unexpected!"
                Ten years from now i've probably be a profesional Computer Engineer in a respective company. During that time, I'm already 25 years old. Living in a beautiful village with a family but before that I should gave importance first to my family. They should be my first prioritize. Before that, I wouldn't marry someone if my parents are not in good state. I should gave them first their needs. I alwys dreaming of having our own house. Well, unfortunately, we don't own a house for ourselves or we don't have a permanent address. I spent my whole life transferring. sometimes, I live in the house of my aunties or in my grandparents. I will gave them everything that they need. It would serve as a payment for their doings. It' the only way I can say thank you. I would spent my life serving them and loving them.

"Without some goal and some effort to reach it, no one can live."

No comments:

Post a Comment